|Location:||Grande Prairie, AB|
|About us:||Rupertsland Institute, an affiliate of the Métis Nation of Alberta, is seeking a Job Coach for our Grande Prairie office. With locations across Alberta, Rupertsland Institute develops and delivers programming and services to the Alberta Métis population in relation to the labour market and education assistance.|
|The Role:||The Job Coach will link Métis clients to employment opportunities by developing targeted job search strategies. This may include screening clients for job readiness, assessing skills, and developing an action plan to prepare clients for job search. The Job Coach will network with industry and partner agencies to build a network of employers.
Please send your cover letter and resume to via e-mail at email@example.com or fax 780.801.9992 and start your exciting new career today! Quote Job ID: JC-GP in the subject line.
|To Fit the Role:||• Post-secondary education in career development, human/social services or other related fields, or minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role related to employment services;
• Understand of labour market trends, and supply and demand;
• Knowledge of FOIP, PIPA and other privacy legislations;
• Experience networking and establishing relationships with industry, employers and community partners;
• Knowledge of additional community resources, government resources, is an asset;
• Strong communication and assessment skills;