Client Resource Assistant
As Client Resource Assistant with Rupertsland Institute, you will perform a variety of administrative support services including answering phones, greeting visitors, providing information about our programs and services, data-entry, filing and other administrative work as needed. You will support multi-barrier walk-in clients assisting them to find long-term sustainable employment, this includes, aiding with resume and cover letter development, job search techniques and interview skills. You will support client’s by assisting them with Microsoft software applications, email set up, photo copying, and faxing.
To Fit the Role
- You are organized, personable and have the desire to help others succeed!
- You have exemplary oral and written communication skills, and are skilled at writing professional resumes and job search techniques. You are knowledgeable on community resources in and around the Edmonton area.
- You are a self-motivated, results-oriented individual with exemplary interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills. You are familiar with current labour market trends and are knowledgeable regarding educational programs/institutions.
- You have a certificate/diploma in Human Services or Office administration and/or equivalent experience.
- You have an understanding of the barriers facing Indigenous people in the labour market and have a genuine interest and respect for people from all walks of life.
- You are able to provide a clear criminal record check.
Please send your resume, including cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com or fax 780.801.9992 and start your exciting new career today! Please quote CRA-CO in the subject line of your application.
Note – Rupertsland Institute thanks all applicants for their interest; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to limited resources we are unable to verify receipt of resume or provide competition status updates.