Manager – Métis Training to Employment
As the Manager of MTES, you are responsible for the delivery of RLI’s regional operations in North West Alberta including Peace River, High Prairie, Slave Lake and Grande Prairie. You are also responsible and accountable for the development of annual work plans that tie into RLI’s business plan goals and objectives and Annual Operational Plan. This includes:
- Directing, leading, motivating and coaching employment centre staff.
- Ensuring compliance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Meeting annual targets and expenditures under a budget exceeding $1M dollars.
- Providing effective and efficient client and project-based services.
- Prepare quarterly updates and progress reports
- Planning and organizing standardized employment assistance services to meet the needs of the Métis community.
To Fit the Role
- Post-secondary training in Business Administration, Management, Human Services, Social Sciences, and/or five years of closely related experience
- Extensive knowledge of North Western Alberta’s labour market supply/demand and economic trends and outlook
- Strong budgetary background, excellent understanding of the principles of finance
- Basic knowledge of accounting and ability to analyse financial spreadsheets
- Knowledge of employment counselling methods
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Proven team leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to multi-task and delegate in a dynamic work environment
- Strong knowledge of Metis culture and community strongly desired.
Peace River, High Prairie or Grande Prairie
Rupertsland Institute offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a generous pension plan.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Kathleen Tilley at email@example.com or fax 780.801.9992 to start your exciting career today! Quote Job ID: NW-MGR.
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate has been identified.
Rupertsland Institute thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to limited resources we are unable to verify receipt of resumes.