Upgrading to Post-Secondary
Are you a Métis individual over the age of 18 and interested in upgrading your high school credits to be eligible for post-secondary training?
Program participants will be provided with personal development, academic upgrading for English 20 and 30 and a choice of Math 20/30, Biology 20/30, Social Studies 20/30 or any other course required to meet academic entrance.
Norquest College in Edmonton
Prospective individuals must meet the following criteria:
- 18 years of age or older;
- Provide your high school transcripts and meet the academic entry requirements of grade 10 English/Math.
- Complete the assessment with NorQuest’s Student Navigator (2 hours)
- Ready, willing, and able to enter into a training intervention;
- Meet Rupertsland Institute’s standard criteria for funding, and
- Commit to arriving to class on time and complete all assignments.