Driver – Mobile Employment Services
Position Status: Full-time (6-month term with possible extension)
- Travel to various communities throughout Alberta in mobile unit.
- Proactively secure and locate necessary permits for accessible parking when necessary.
- Responsible for setting up the mobile unit for client access.
- Deliver excellent customer service when clients access the unit.
- Driver will be responsible for minor repairs and maintenance, as needed.
To Fit the Role
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in driving a full-size recreation or commercial vehicle.
- Valid class 3 drivers’ licence with clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to travel for extended periods.
- Customer focused and detail oriented.
- Tour guide and customer service experience is an asset.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Rupertsland Institute thanks all applicants for their interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.