Driver – Mobile Employment Services
Position Status: Full-time
Rupertsland Institute (RLI) is an affiliate of the Métis Nation of Alberta and has a triple mandate in education, training and research. RLI has a head office in Edmonton and a decentralized network of 10 employment services centres, in addition to two mobile employment centres. RLI designs and delivers training and education services to more than 100,000 Alberta Métis.
The RLI Vision is: “A Skilled and Knowledgeable, Self-Reliant Métis Nation.”
The RLI Mission is: “To enhance the self-sufficiency and well-being of Alberta Métis through quality education, training, and research.”
Rupertsland Institute recruiting for a Driver for its Mobile Employment Services (MES) unit. Reporting to the Coordinator of Mobile Employment Services, this position requires attention to detail and impeccable customer service skills.
To Fit the Role
- Travel to various communities throughout Alberta in mobile unit.
- Proactively secure and locate necessary permits for accessible parking communities
- Responsible for setting up the mobile unit for client access.
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external
- Driver will be responsible for minor repairs and maintenance, as needed.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in driving a Commercial Vehicle
- Valid class 1, 2 or 3 drivers’ licence (Air brakes endorsement), with clean drivers abstract.
- Ability to travel away from home for extended periods.
- Customer focused and detail oriented.
Rupertsland Institute, Edmonton, AB
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rupertsland Institute thanks all applicants for their interest. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.