We have developed engaging lesson plans designed to support and build Alberta educators’ competency to meet the new Alberta Teacher Quality Standard. Our lesson plans align with Alberta’s curriculum to benefit ALL students in an authentic, purposeful way. Educators have the opportunity to build their foundational knowledge while delivering Métis content based lessons within their current best practices.
Classroom Learning Tools
Rupertsland Centre for Teaching & Learning (RCTL) has developed learning tools for you to use as immediate implements in your classroom. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are unsure as how to best utilize these resources: email@example.com.
- Métis Facts Bookmark
- Métis Week Poster
- Aspects of Métis Culture Cards
- National Indigenous Peoples Day Poster/Advancing Métis Education
- K-4 Orange Shirt Day Resources
- 5-12 Orange Shirt Day Resources
- RCTL Métis Book List Fall 2019
- Connie Kulhavy Original Art – Colouring Page
- Advancing Métis Education
- Métis Week 2019 Pre-Read