Interview Skills & Preparation – Virtual Workshop
This virtual workshop prepares you for success in face-to-face interviews and virtual interviews.
Workshop curriculum includes introduction, purpose, overview of the different types of interviews and preparation required for different types of job interviews.
You will learn:
- how to use skill/benefit statements in the interview
- tips on how to respond to frequently asked questions
- which questions to ask employers
- how to follow up after the interview
- to develop a next-step action plan
Online via Zoom
Contact your nearest Métis Training to Employment Office or submit inquiry via this form.